Japan Domestic Travel JAL Flight + Hotel With JAL Japan Explorer Pass
About JAL FLIGHT+HOTEL
Book fight and hotel together And save!
Fly JAL domestic and discover the difference.
JAL Japan Explorer Pass is a simple and affordable fare for travelers wishing to explore the unique culture and feel of local Japan. The fare can be used to access over 30 cities across JAL’s domestic network.
Routes within Hokkaido.
Routes departing from/to Tohoku.
Routes between Tokyo and Osaka. Routes between Tokyo and Nanki-Shirahama. Routes between Okinawa main island and outlying islands.
All other applicable routes.
- *Fares for one-way travel.
- *Prices in local currency are for reference only.
- *Additional airport tax may apply.
Arrange your trip as you like.
Some items are available
with our special price. Please don't miss our
- Available until 7days before depature.
- Available up to 9 persons at once.
- Available approximately 31days travel duration with approximately 6 flight sectors at once.
- We accept VISA or MasterCard only.
- Cancelation fees will be displayed before the payment.
Please carefully read the conditions.
Would be charged full amount for Japan Explorer Pass（Japan Explorer Pass is non refundable）and other fees if applicable.
- You will receive a comfirmation letter after booking.
- On the web, click [My booking] and enter your booking number and the email address you registered.
Have a nice trip!
Pre-assigned seating is not available for JAL Japan Explorer Pass fares.
Terms and Conditionsfor JAL Flight + Hotel
Terms and Conditions
- (1)These Terms and Conditions govern the relationship between you and JALPAK Co., Ltd. (referred to in this document as "we", "us" and "our") in respect of the Travel Agency Services that we provide to you.
- (2)Our Travel Agency Services are offered to you on the condition that you read and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. By making a booking with us, you agree that you have read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- (3)You act as agent for all those named in the booking, and accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking (including those added at a later date). You represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Terms and Conditions for and on behalf of every person named in the booking (including those added at a later date). Parents/legal guardians accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of their minor children.
- (4)We do not own, manage, control, provide, supply or operate any of the Travel Services included in your booking. We act as an agent for, and sell Travel Services on behalf of, numerous transport, accommodation, rental car and other services providers (being Third Party Suppliers). We provide you with Travel Agency Services that allow you to obtain Travel Services from Third Party Suppliers.
- (5)Our obligation to you is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange contracts between you and Third Party Suppliers.
- (6)All bookings made on your behalf are subject to the terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier. Those terms and conditions may include rules and restrictions about the Travel Services, exclusions, limitations of liability (including some which limit or exclude liability for death, personal injury, delay and loss or damage to baggage), restrictions on amendment or cancellation and other terms and conditions. It is important for you to obtain and read the terms and conditions provided by Third Party Suppliers.
- (7)When implementing a Package Tour Agreement, we may use the services of another travel agency, an individual that provides travel arrangements or another service provider inside or outside of Japan for all or part of the preparations.
- (8)To request a booking with us, you must notify us by following the instructions on our website, including filling in the required fields and entering your credit card details.
Notes on making an application
- (9)On the application screen, please be sure to enter your name exactly as it appears in the passport that you will use for the trip. An incorrect name on the booking may result in an inability to use that booking and the booking being cancelled. Some Third Party Suppliers will deny carriage if the traveler's name varies from the booking. Some Third Party Suppliers will automatically cancel a booking if a traveler's name is amended. If you enter your name incorrectly, you will need to cancel your application and start again. A cancellation fee may apply. If you make a new booking, you may not be able to book the same Travel Services (including the same flight or accommodation) as in the cancelled booking.
- (10)Bookings for persons under the age of 18 must be completed by their parent/guardian. Sole bookings from persons under the age of 18 are not accepted.
- (11)We reserve the right to accept or reject the booking of any person for any reason, including as we consider necessary for the comfort, convenience, or safety of others.
- (12)The Travel Services are subject to availability and can be withdrawn without notice by the Third Party Supplier.
- (13)Your booking will be accepted when the screen indicating that we have accepted your booking ("Booking Confirmation Screen") is displayed on the website. Note that a booking shall be considered accepted even if the Booking Confirmation Screen is not displayed on your communication device for reasons not attributable to us, such as a problem with your communication environment.
- (14)You shall make payment for the full amount of the booking as displayed on the Booking Confirmation Screen by the credit card designated by you and you will not be issued with or sign a credit card receipt.
- (15)8The payment we receive from you will be treated as a partial payment of any applicable cancellation fee.
- (16)If payment is not received by us on booking, or is received but subsequently reversed, we may cancel your booking and apply any cancellation fees that are applicable under these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of Third Party Suppliers.
- (17)Prices for Travel Products are not guaranteed until payment has been made in full.
- (18)The travel bookings that we are obliged to make on your behalf are those specified on the Booking Confirmation Screen.
Items included in the booking
- (19)Once we have made the travel booking you have requested, the Third Party Supplier(s) will provide you with the Travel Services on the terms and conditions agreed between you and the Third Party Supplier(s). The Travel Services will include the items specified on the Booking Confirmation Screen, subject to the detailed terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier(s).
Items not included in the booking
- (20)Unless otherwise specified by the Third Party Supplier in writing, the items stated below shall not be included in the trip price:
- 1 excess baggage fees (for the proportion of baggage exceeding the designated weight, volume or number of items);
- 2 items of a personal nature such as drinks, cleaning, room service, laundry, own meals (unless specified), postage, telegrams, internet and telephone charges, tips for hotel porters and cleaning staff, and additional food costs, as well as any associated taxes and service charges;
- 3 the cost of treatment of injuries and disease;
- 4 costs for various trip-related procedures (passport stamp fees, stamp fees, visa fees, vaccination fees and travel procedure handling fees);
- 5 overseas travel insurance premiums;
- 6 hot spring tax;
- 7 the cost of anything else not expressly identified as being included in the Travel Services.
- (21)The Third Party Supplier may charge cancellation and amendment fees in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier.
- (22)Many Third Party Suppliers treat name changes and itinerary alterations as a full cancellation and may charge you cancellation fees.
- (23)The terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier may permit the Third Party Supplier to change the price or travel itinerary at any time. Any changes that may be made by Third Party Supplier(s) are subject to the terms and conditions of that Third Party Supplier.
- (24)The terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier may permit it to amend the travel services without your prior consent in the event of a natural disaster, war, riot, discontinued travel services such as transport or accommodation, or a government order, or if transport services can no longer be provided according to the original trip plan, or based on other grounds.
- (25)We are unable to accept requests to amend your booking (including the booked departure date, changes to your itinerary, the number of guests per room at your accommodation or other details). If you wish to amend your booking, you will need to cancel your booking and rebook with the new details.
- (26)Your booking is non-transferrable. Third Party Suppliers may have terms and conditions which specify that they will not accept stand-ins for booked travelers. Many Third Party Suppliers will refuse to provide services to someone other than the named traveler.
- (27)It is your responsibility to ensure that all of the details on your travel documents are correct and to immediately bring to our attention any errors or discrepancies, to allow us sufficient opportunity to correct the arrangements.
- (28)We will not charge you a cancellation fee if you cancel or amend your booking due to a breach by us of our obligations to you or our fault.
- (29)All cancellations are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant Third Party Supplier.
- (30)If you cancel your booking you must pay:
- 1 our applicable cancellation fee; and
- 2 any fees and charges imposed by the Third Party Supplier(s) pursuant to the terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier(s), which may be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced.
- (31)The amount of the cancellation fee specified in (30)-1 above shall be as indicated on the Booking Confirmation Screen.
- (32)Where we incur any liability for a cancellation or amendment fee of a Third Party Supplier, for any booking that you change or cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee.
- (33)Where you seek a refund for a cancelled or amended booking, for which payment has been made to a Third Party Supplier, we will not provide a refund to you until we have received the funds from that Third Party Supplier.
- (34)If you cancel a booking, we may charge the cancellation fee to the credit card designated by you during the booking process without you signing a transaction receipt.
- (35)We will not charge you a cancellation fee if:
- 1 you cancel or amend your booking due to a breach by us of our obligations to you or due to our fault; or
- 2 the Third Party Supplier cancels your booking with no fault on you part.
How to cancel a booking
- (36)You may cancel your booking by following the instructions on our website (available 24 hours a day). Requests by telephone, fax, email or post will not be accepted.
- (37)A cancellation request will be considered not to have been made if it does not reach us due to a problem with the communication environment, or for other reasons not attributable to us.
- (38)We will not be responsible for any loss or damage you incur in connection with the circumstances described in paragraph (37) above.
- Liability of Third Party Suppliers
- (39)The relevant Third Party Supplier will provide you with the Travel Services on the terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier.
- (40)The Third Party Supplier will be liable to you for any breach of obligations in providing you with the Travel Services.
- (41)The terms and conditions of the Third Party Supplier may include limitations and exclusions of liability for loss, injury, delay and damage.
- (42)We are responsible for providing the Travel Agency Services.
- (43)We exercise reasonable care in selecting Third Party Suppliers, but we are not ourselves a provider of Travel Services and have no control over, or liability for, the services provided by Third Party Suppliers.
- (44)Subject to the application of non-excludable consumer guarantees, you agree that we are not liable to you or any other person for any loss, injury, delay or damage whatsoever (including specific, direct, indirect, consequential, economic loss, incidental damages, lost profits or savings or damages for disappointment) or howsoever caused (including negligence, contract, tort, breach of statute or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with:
- 1 the Travel Agency Services;
- 2 the Travel Services; and/or
- 3 any act or omission of the Third Party Suppliers or any other third party.
- (45)Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude or restrict the application of consumer guarantees under consumer protection laws but we do not give any guarantee or warranty and do not make any representation of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the use of our website or the Travel Agency Services supplied by us, outside of those laws.
- (46)To the extent permissible by law, our liability for any breach of or failure to comply with any applicable consumer guarantee shall be limited, at our option, to supplying of the Travel Agency Services again or the payment of the cost of having the Travel Agency Services supplied again.
- (47)We take reasonable care to display clear and accurate information on our website, but all information on our website relating to a Travel Product of Third Party Supplier is provided by Third Party Suppliers or other independent third parties. We are not responsible for such information and make no warranty or representation about such information, including the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by Third Party Providers in relation to their Travel Services. We will not be liable for any loss, injury, delay or damage you may incur as a result of a Third Party Supplier providing incorrect or inaccurate information about their Travel Services.
Passports, visas and health
- (48)You are solely responsible for the following:
- 1 ensuring you meet all passport, visa (including any and all transit visas) and health (including vaccination) requirements which are relevant to your Travel Services;
- 2 ensuring you meet all other requirements of immigration and other domestic and overseas government authorities; and
- 3 ensuring your travel documentation is correct.
- (49)Many countries require at least 6 months validity from the date of return and some countries require a machine-readable passport.
- (50)The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade in Australia issues travel advisories on various destinations. We recommend that you visit their website.
- (51)We recommend that you consult with your local doctor, travel medicine service or specialist vaccination clinic in relation to your medical needs.
- (52)This information as well as any other related information we supply when you book your Travel Product and any links within our website are supplied in good faith and should be treated as guidelines only.
- (54)We recommend that you take out appropriate travel insurance to cover your travel arrangements.
- (55)The Tokyo District Court shall be the agreed court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance for any legal disputes that arise in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
- (56)These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Japan and construed in accordance therewith.
Copyright of our website
- (57)We hold the copyright and other intellectual property rights to the content of this website. The unauthorised reproduction of this website is strictly prohibited.
Discontinuation of the website, etc.
- (58)We may add, change or remove all or part of the content and specifications of this website.
- (59)We may suspend or discontinue the operation of this website in the following cases:
- 1 If routine or emergency maintenance is performed on the website's systems.
- 2 If the website can no longer be provided as normal due to a natural disaster, power outage, suspension of services by the communications services provider, communication line failure, unauthorised access by a third party or for other reasons not attributable to us.
- 3 In other cases where, for reasons relating to the operation of this website, we deem the suspension or discontinuation of provision to be necessary.
- (60)We shall give users advance notice in the event of suspending or discontinuing the operation of this website pursuant to the provisions of the preceding paragraph. However, this shall not apply in emergencies or unavoidable circumstances.
- (61)We shall not bear any liability, regardless of the reason, for damages incurred by a user or a third party as a result of the addition, change or removal of all or a part of the content of this website as defined in (58) or for the suspension or discontinuation of the operation of this website as defined in (59).
- (62)"Travel Agency Services" means all of the services we provide to you pursuant to these Terms and Conditions, including the assistance we provide to you to book Travel Services with Third Party Suppliers, and the access we provide to our website.
- (63)"Travel Services" means all of the services or products provided by a Third Party Supplier, including but not limited to transportation (including flights), accommodation, insurance, car hire, tours, sightseeing, transfers, activities, events or any other products or services included in your booking.
- (64)"Third Party Supplier" means the person or entity which provides you with the Travel Services.
Amendment to these Terms and Conditions
- (65)We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions and the changes will come into effect once they are uploaded onto our website. The Terms and Conditions in effect at the time you make a booking will apply.
- (66)If any clause of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, this shall not impact on the efficacy of the other clauses and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
For more informations on JAL Japan Explorer Pass
Please refer to the information web page for JAL Japan Explorer Pass.
Note; Booking is available until 7days before departure, when you use JAL Japan Explorer Pass with JAL Flight + Hotel.